... an Aboriginal name meaning 'goddess of small plants.'
Monday, May 01, 2006
Mulching Mad Men
This weekend was a gardening one... go figure! Saturday I did some transplanting. Our most recent project includes getting ready for a gardening shed located in the backyard. (I guess my seedlings are being served eviction notice from the dining room.) Along with a few bulbs that I was given, I needed to move things from my "shade" garden. (Now the Japanese garden turns into future shed site instead of shade garden.) Sunday we were mulching like madmen. This is what we've accomplished so far... Still so much left to do...
Your landscape reminds me of the guy on Gardening by the Yard. Not the look of it. Just the fact that it seems like I never see the same spot twice. It always looks great, too...
3 comments:
Fantastic
Nice job!
Your landscape reminds me of the guy on Gardening by the Yard. Not the look of it. Just the fact that it seems like I never see the same spot twice. It always looks great, too...
Why thank you... thank you very much. I'm not even nearly done. Once I get more areas mulched I'll show off more pictures!
Post a Comment