June 10th I'll be participating in the NAAR & Autism Speaks Walk for Autism Research.
So far I've reached $50 of my personal $150 goal, while my Team has reached a fabulous $1, 955 of their $2,500 goal.
I've just sent out a second e-mail to tell friends & family about the walk & to ask for a contribution or to even walk along side! In case those e-mails have gone unchecked or sent to your junk mail, let me know & I'll send it to you again.
The walk will be here in no time! Thank you for any donation, large or small! :)
I have access to "footprints" for a donation (to be posted at my office) for the NAAR walk.
While they're not directly related to the NAAR Walk, I also have access to Autism Awareness car magnets if anyone is interested in purchasing them.












2 comments:
I lost my magnet and would love a new one how much are they?
It's not the ribbon like before, it's the rectangular shaped incomplete puzzle (shown at bottom of post)... It's regularly $5, but cheaper since it was bought in bulk -- I'll have to get back to you on the exact cost.
Post a Comment