
I didn't get to enjoy watching the beans grow last year since I planted them directly into the container outside... and summer was already in full swing, so I was busy else where. This year however I started some inside. The way they truely pop open & form leaves from the inside -- well that is just too cool! Here's what they've done so far.Some outside plants to check out:
Lovage anyone?
(left picture, in back)
Claudia -- the foxglove is growing strong & starting to bud. The seedlings I've started are doing well too! 

Hello Spidey! (It's a spiderwort, would you rather 'worty'?)
Do you notice as you're looking down past my plants all those purple flowers... That is my neighbors living wall, aka. a huge rhododendron! Isn't it massive?!? Makes me wonder how old it is... I think it's gorgeous. (There are even more, this is just one of them.)
Do you notice as you're looking down past my plants all those purple flowers... That is my neighbors living wall, aka. a huge rhododendron! Isn't it massive?!? Makes me wonder how old it is... I think it's gorgeous. (There are even more, this is just one of them.)I know it's a little sad looking, the leaves are disheveled, the flower lost a petal. There is still excitement & enjoyment to be found -- it is officially the first of the 2006 seedlings to bloom.















No comments:
Post a Comment