In addition to my passion for gardening, I love tea. If you've ever been to my house you know I have at least a dozen for you to choose from. Well I've discovered a new kind of tea that is so tasty --
The Republic of Tea. It's not so much
a tea, but
a brand of various teas. I discovered it at the outlets when I was visiting my family sometime around Thanksgiving last year. I brought home the
Kiwi Pear Green Tea & was amazed by how good it was. During my last visit I went back for more. Not just more Kiwi Pear, but some new flavors. Wild Berry Plum Green Tea, yum! I think I may even like it more than the Kiwi Pear! Today I'm trying out the Republic Chai Traveler's Tea. Still need to experiment with it -- I accidentally grabbed the loose tea... It will take a few cups to figure out. Which will mean a few weekends -- too much work for 6am before work & I typically don't drink caffeine past noon. While the site offers many more flavors to choose from, I don't think I'll be buying them online, they were a bit cheaper at the outlets!
4 comments:
I've never been a big tea drinker. But for some reason I've started drinking green tea lately. Not exciting, but it really hits the spot sometimes.
Maybe I'll do something crazy like try a new flavor...
:) I tend to go for the flavored green teas -- then I don't need to sweeten them (I don't care for regular green tea unsweetened, especially if it's brewed too long, then it gets bitter). If you want to go wild & try a flavor, I recommend Celestial Seasonings Mandarin Orchard Green Tea. It's got a good flavor. (Mine's decaf but I'm sure then make it with caffeine too.)
You should come to the land down under they just love their tea. I think we even have a holiday revolving around tea!
Have you tried any tasty & delicious kinds local to the land down under?
Post a Comment