Well I nearly forgot to test out a method of brewing my loose-leaf tea this weekend. While I did completely forget yesterday, I just barely remembered this morning. It was not an easy going morning to say the least. I woke up sometime before 3am, tossed & turned for about 40 minutes & made my way to the sofa. There I watched TV for about 2 1/2 hours, then dozed for another few hours. But after all that I did actually remember to try the tea. Didn't go as well as last weekend. But now I know what not to do!
Hope you enjoy the pictures I took this week. (Post below)
I'm happy to say the seedlings are doing well. I'm particulary pleased with two from last year: rock soapwart (small purple flowers) & the snow in the summer (soft light green leaf, tall white stemmed flowers). They took a year of growing to bloom, which is why I'm excited about it. I'm still perplexed by the primrose though... I can't tell if it is growing, or if it is a weed. The one "controlled" area is just starting to grow, while the questionable ones are taller. But they are in a sunnier area. So I still don't know whether it be weed or primrose! The only other seedling that survived from last year is a bit of columbine. But it's still quite tiny. I grew more this year from seed pods I got from my dad's garden. Hopefully they'll take off better.
Speaking of seeds from that neck of the woods -- my foxglove seedlings are looking quite healthy. And the baby I brought home last fall is growing quite nicely too. I think between the two, I'll be able to maintain yearly blooms. (Foxglove bloom every other year.)
Ok, time for me to pick out clothes for the 'morrow.
Here are two last pictures I just unloaded from the camera.
Hope you enjoy the pictures I took this week. (Post below)
I'm happy to say the seedlings are doing well. I'm particulary pleased with two from last year: rock soapwart (small purple flowers) & the snow in the summer (soft light green leaf, tall white stemmed flowers). They took a year of growing to bloom, which is why I'm excited about it. I'm still perplexed by the primrose though... I can't tell if it is growing, or if it is a weed. The one "controlled" area is just starting to grow, while the questionable ones are taller. But they are in a sunnier area. So I still don't know whether it be weed or primrose! The only other seedling that survived from last year is a bit of columbine. But it's still quite tiny. I grew more this year from seed pods I got from my dad's garden. Hopefully they'll take off better.
Speaking of seeds from that neck of the woods -- my foxglove seedlings are looking quite healthy. And the baby I brought home last fall is growing quite nicely too. I think between the two, I'll be able to maintain yearly blooms. (Foxglove bloom every other year.)
Ok, time for me to pick out clothes for the 'morrow.
Here are two last pictures I just unloaded from the camera.














2 comments:
I love close-ups too, and that is a fantastic one...
Thanks! (I fancy it too!)
Post a Comment