What on earth is going on with the weather!
Friday it was gorgeous - sunny and warm.
Saturday was awful - cold, damp and dreary.
Sunday was delightful - warm and bright again.
Today... well today was interesting. And if you know me, when I say "interesting" that doesn't mean it's necessarily good. Anyway, the day started a little warm and sunny. Then the sky got gray and became a bit windy. Just before it was time to hop into the car around 4, it started to pour! (And I mean cats and dogs.) Not 30 seconds later, hail was added to the downpour. I've never driven during a hail storm before, and I honestly hope this was the last. It scared me. I thought the windshield was going to break. If there's not a dent on the car, I'll be really surprised. The road was covered with tiny (ok, not so tiny) hail balls and turned a shade of white, while the sky was gray and ominous. About 5 minutes later, the sun burst out, and all precipitation halted. Craziness I tell you. Craziness.
Oh, and tomorrow they're calling for snow. :(
Crazy dog
12 years ago












1 comment:
BEWARE OF GAINT BALLS!
Post a Comment