Friday, April 07, 2006

So Sad

Today I finished work early this afternoon & came directly home. By this time the sky cleared up (it was raining fiercely earlier) & the temperature became pleasant. While in the kitchen, I happened to notice that my ice stick tulip blooms opened during the day & had to see them in person. So I took a quick walk around taking a peek at them & how my other plants are growing & blooming. It seemed so lovely, however I had to force myself indoors since I am not feeling up to par. Wednesday night my throat was starting to bother me & the night was not a restful one. On top of that, Thursday was horribly tiring. I thought I was going to lose my voice & fall asleep throughout the day. Today seemed better, but I don't want to push it. I feel as though I already pushed myself getting my hours in for work (which I'm always determined to do, regardless of how I feel). I needn't push myself now that I'm home. But I do wish I could spend some time outside... Hopefully I'll feel like myself again tomorrow & the rainstorms will have passed. Sleep well my pretty little posies... :) zZZ

1 comment:

Morgan said...

I hope you feel better soon.

Beautiful Picture!