Ok, in my blogging absence I must have been in quite the daze. I thought I was checking in on the other blogs I take a peek at... maybe I dreamt it. Tonight I go to look & they all have a new post or two (or 4!). I really must have been out of sorts.
Hopefully this weekend I will tire myself out in the garden & get some decent sleep. Last night it too much longer than usual to fall asleep. Then I kept tossing & turning. Was wide awake from about 2:30 to 4:30. Then began waking up again several times til my alarm went off. It was not a happy awakening.
I'm definitely feeling tired now. But that may be the assistance of the B-52 I made for myself. Whatever it takes at this point!
Crazy dog
12 years ago












7 comments:
Wait. You made a B-52?
And you didn't post any pictures?
Um, no picture...
It was in a little winnie the pooh jelly glass...
Does that help?
:)
Ahhhh. I just wasn't figuring that one out, though I could see how that would make you feel tired.
I do like the fact that it wasn't just any old glass...
yummm me too!
...Trah la la lah...
*do a little happy dance*
I actually slept last night!!
It's the blogging. Works every time...
Must be! I posted Friday & Saturday -- slept well both days. But didn't sleep much at all Sunday night. Blah.
Post a Comment