My mom came into town yesterday as a pit stop for her travels East. It was a quick trip, but a pleasant one nonetheless. They are in the works of house hunting, so we drove by a place that is for sale. While we were out it was too lovely to return home... while the Emporium isn't open yet (it's seasonal shopping now), we hit the gardening shops! I came home with a few plants. Just a few... enough for 4 containers. Plus a lupine for the yard. I've never had one before. The leaves are so cool looking though -- they remind me of daisies. So even if it doesn't flower, I like the foliage as is.
New flowers are also blooming in the yard. Unfortunately the lovely sunshine was a bit too bright for proper photo taking. Pictures didn't properly turn out. But that's okay, you still get the idea! Perhaps better ones will turn out later...

It's fun -- check it out!
No comments:
Post a Comment