Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Meal Plan Proposal

Ok, so I get sick & tired of trying to figure out meals for the week. Keith gets tired of me asking "What do you want to eat this week?" when I try to put together a grocery list. Then I get really tired of hearing "I don't know."

Keith came across a web-site called e-Mealz. For $15 for 3 months, they give you (for example) 5 meal plans (dinners) & a grocery list once a week. Grocery list, not that much of a selling point for me. Meal ideas, yeah, maybe. There's just something in me that screams. I've got so (sooooo) many cookbooks & recipes in this house. Plus there's the limitless ones available online. But the fact that it's already in black & white...

I don't know.

So here's my proposal...
What if we, online just share dinner plan ideas together.
Inspire one another. Provide new recipes.
Answer the neverending question... "What's for dinner?"
Any takers?
Whats for dinner? Pictures, Images and Photos

No comments: