It's been a long... been a long... been a long time.
Hmm. What's been going on in my life...
Well, I've enjoyed the nice weather. I actually worked in the garden (specifically part of the garden) Thursday night for 1 1/2 hours. Then enjoyed a delicious birthday meal next door. Top it off with quite possibly the (not "the" but "thee") best cheesecake ever -- cherry cheesecake with a chocolate crumb crust & chocolate layer on top!
I added a few new blooms to the sidebar...
Sunday I made my way to the garden again. This time spent 3 1/2 to 4 hours out there (different section). Later that night I discovered they were calling for 2 inches of snow.
Yeah. Joy. Poor delicate plants I just uncovered.
We didn't get as much snow as they were calling for. But it sure was cold! (In the 20s this morning -- much different than the 60s on Sunday.) The daffodils look quite sad... their heads are all hanging downward... :(
Crazy dog
12 years ago












No comments:
Post a Comment