Sunday, May 03, 2009

Nothing Happening Here

It's been a while... trying to think what's been going on...
Last weekend I had my green thumb on -- planted some flowers in the planter boxes along the wall/steps. Got some sun on my arms as well -- so the farmer tan has begun. (I'm sure it won't go away either!)
This weekend I completed the "Birds of Prey" series. We also watched "The Spirit" to keep the comic book theme. (I recommend it if you like that sort of thing.) It had an interesting preview for "Repo: The Genetic Opera." My biggest draw to it was when I heard Anthony Steward Head (Giles from Buffy) singing -- I recognized his voice right away! Ok, so it's got Paris Hilton too -- but she looks nothing like herself, so maybe I can ignore that it's her...
Sigh...it's been cold & rainy. Particularly feels that way since it was so nice last weekend. Sigh.

No comments: