You know, instead of Bah, Hum Bug.
Yeah, not too creative on my part.
I just needed a little touch of "contact" with the world out there.
I've been home all day wearing a hole in the couch.
This is the first I've sat down anywhere else.
I've been slowly coming down with something -- involving congestion & sore throat.
Sunday my voice started showing signs of it.
Yesterday was worse.
Then when I was getting ready for work this morning, I felt like my head needed to explode.
During the day I felt much better.
Now I'm back to pain.
While I don't know what being strangled feels like, that's the best way I can describe my throat at the moment.
It's not sore, it's tight & constricting.
I'm used to sinus pressure in my head, not in my neck.
It's odd.
I hope it goes away.
So, Bah (something) Bug, Go Away!
Crazy dog
12 years ago












3 comments:
Yuck. We've had two bouts with colds lately - one a week before vacation, and another while on vacation. I guess the start of the school year means lots of bugs to be shared...
Hope you feel better soon!
I feel better today. Still not wonderful, not healthy either, but better. I really wish I knew what is causing the tightness in my throat. (It's such an odd sensation. And when I say 'odd' I don't mean funny... it's really annoying!)
I wish I felt as good as your family looked in the vacation photos -- the kids looked so content!
Oh darlin I hope you are feeling better soon!
Post a Comment