Monday, March 27, 2006

Ok, ok, here's a post.

It has been brought to my attention (again) that I'm slacking on my posts. Sorry, please forgive me. The last time I tried to post something Blogger wasn't up & running properly & I wasn't able to upload any pictures. Cause, in case you don't know, that's the only thing I feel I have to add.

Well, again, I'm trying to upload photos & Blogger isn't letting me. It's not my fault I tell you.

The seedlings are doing well. Most are growing and stretching toward the light. A rare few have died off, I'm hoping that aspect won't be growing in numbers. They definately make me feel like it's springtime.

That and the fact that we're actually going to have spring like temperatures this week! Do a little happy dance!

2 comments:

Morgan said...

No good I want more

e4 said...

Thank you, thank you for mentioning the spring weather coming. I hadn't looked at the forecast for my area, and I was expecting more of the same. 70's by the end of the week just made my day...