We enjoyed some Chinese take out & some frozen cheese cake. It was delicious & relaxing. Oh, & who can forget the riveting game of Perfection next door. The boys kept getting worse, and I kept improving. (They say it's a gave for small hands... Excuses, excuses!)
In other news, can you tell I perfected creating links within my posts!?! I may have gone overboard, but hey, it's all about Joss, so it's okay! :)
Crazy dog
12 years ago












2 comments:
Happy Birthday Keith. I hope Jess's lips don't swell up and I hope you recieve 0 pieces of metal in your leg for your birthday.
Well your wishes all came true. Chinese & Cheesecake did not cause a reaction for me. And Keith did not recieve any metal pieces in his leg. He did however get hit in the other leg with metal (but I think it was the day before). (He was drilling a hole, the bit caught & swung the whole thing around, striking his leg! Poor baby!)
Post a Comment