"Remember, always be yourself. Unless you suck." -- Joss Whedon
Firefly is a wonderful, fabulous, wonderful (did I say that already) creation from the brilliant mind of Joss Whedon. If you know me at all, you know I'm a big fan of his. Scratching your head? Four little words for you... Buffy the Vampire Slayer! (Oh, and don't forget Angel. Then of course there's his movie credits: Whedon has written or co-written several movies including Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Toy Story, Alien: Resurrection, Titan A.E. and Ray Gun. )
Ahh, the memories... I can still remember sitting in the living room with my mom watching an old (not at the time of course) episode where Xander was captured by a high school teacher, who was really a giant praying mantis! I think she was hooked from that moment on! Although I by far exceed her excitement.
My latest love of Joss Whedon's is his movie Serenity! When the Firefly series was cancelled he was bound and determined to keep the story going. He did that finally with Serenity! I highly recommend seeing the series & the movie. (What other movie gets an entire season to set up the characters for you?) The only thing that would be better, would be a season two for Firefly! :)
Firefly Browncoats!
Crazy dog
12 years ago












No comments:
Post a Comment