I've had my first true day of spring. And I am ecstatic! While the weather was warm yesterday, I didn't get to appreciate it after work. (Yes it makes for a lovely work day when it's warm & sunny, but I really want to enjoy it afterward.) Anywho... today I finished work early, made a quick stop at the Farmers Market (apples & tangerines & strawberries, oh my) & the bank, then set to work at home. I (mark this on your calendars, it's a big one) vacuumed my vehicle. That's twice now for 2006! (Keith likes to poke fun -- says I've already taken care of this vehicle more than my last. I've had this one since August 2005. The previous was purchased Spring of 1999.) After that & a quick break, I started my yard work!
That's the part that tells me it is certainly spring! My hands are aching & I smell of the outside. Ahh... (better not breath too deep though!) It took me several hours to clean up the planter boxes (the ones to replace the rail, not for the edibles) & the front hill. I started to clean up against the front of the house, but got distracted by discovering a nest of babies (possibly bunnies, didn't get a close look since I was a "rake's distance" away) & then it started to rain. I managed to get the tarp unloaded behind the back yard & quickly brought the rake & other items to the front porch before I got drenched.
:) Happy me.
Crazy dog
12 years ago












No comments:
Post a Comment