Sunday, August 17, 2008

Two Days Old

...So to speak. (As far as it's existance in our life is concerned -- and since that's what matters, I'm going with it.)

Two days old & we took the "baby" to see the windmills.

They really are so amazing. I don't know why people complain about them. I realize I have no idea what their perspective is... but I just can't wrap my head around the idea of them not being a good thing.


Then we drove a little farther to the Flight 93 Memorial.

I know it's hard to see, but to the right of the flag on the post is a flag on the field. That flag marks the spot of the plane crash. (It's the faint rectangle in the middle of the photo below.)

It was a sad stop for us... a very emotional location for one and all.

2 comments:

Morgan said...

love your baby!!!

JBTW said...

Thanks!