Everybody talks about the weather don't they.
It's pretty important. But also useful during awkward moments of silence.
Right now however, it's a moment of rambling &/or possible ranting.
I woke up this morning & checked the local news for the upcoming forecast.
"Oppressively Humid" was the headline.
Doesn't that just stink. (Makes you look forward to going outside, doesn't it!)
After being out in it this morning, I agree, it was quite oppressive.
Makes me appreciate air conditioning.
Which only makes Keith happy. I'm usually the one turning it off (or at least on "energy save") & he's the one cranking it.
Yesterday's weather was interesting.
During my drive home I both entered & exited a heavy storm -- nearly no visibility at times.
Fortunately I made it home before the storm & was able to get the mail while it was still dry!
After that, it was heavy downpours & hail.
The hail was short lived, but noisy.
The power even went out twice.
Too bad the one time it abruptly ended my phone call (sorry KC!).
It did manage to cool things off, so that was nice.
But then we get the "oppressive humidity," so it clearly didn't take care of business.
In my book anyway!
Crazy dog
12 years ago












No comments:
Post a Comment