Monday, August 20, 2007

Serenity 2

Ok people, do your part...

The collector's edition of Serenity comes out tomorrow (8/21/07). According to Joss Whedon, (paraphrasing here) the hope of a second movie lies on the sales of this DVD.

According to another location: The Serenity actors signed on for the option to do a trilogy of movies, and those contracts expire in September, 2007. Universal will likely be making a final decision about doing a sequel before those contracts expire, probably based in part on the sales of the new Serenity Collectors Edition DVD.

I can't explain how wonderful the Firefly series & Serenity DVD are. If you've never seen the show, borrow someone's (mine if you're local). Or go out & purchase the DVDs (I looked recently on Overstock & they're cheap now, WAY cheaper than when I bought them). The series got canceled before it's time & Joss couldn't let the story end like that. The movie is based upon a season's worth of character development & storyline -- how awesome is he. But he's up for more, how about you?





Check out all the fun Browncoat goodies I found...

Watch the DVDs & find out what they mean!

In case you need more persuasion... 25 reasons why you should buy it.

From the first release:

No comments: