After my arrival Thursday afternoon, I took my Grandmother out to eat. We had a pit stop first though -- she wanted to go to 'a store' down the road. I had no idea what we were going to look at or where we were going, fortunately she gives good directions when in the car. Turns out she wanted to check out walkers -- just like the 'young man' at the nursing home had. The next morning she came home with her new 'Cadillac' -- what do you think? (I know you want one too!)After lunch with both my Grandmother's Friday, I enjoyed running around town. My Grandmother & I went to AC Moore, Pier 1, Michaels, Best Buy and lastly VF. (AKA Vanity Fair Outlets) We only had time for two stores at VF -- a Bookstore Warehouse (which had a going out of business sale!) and China & Glass (all sorts of kitchen gadgets & gizmos -- I love that place!) I found random things at each place, either for myself or for gifts -- afterall, I had to take advantage of coupons & Veteran's Day specials!
The Pagoda

Friday night we briefly visited the Pagoda, just long enough for a few pictures (it got quite chilly compared to the delightful daytime temperatures).
Here's the reverse view looking up toward the Pagoda (there are a few lights out -- it doesn't normally look like a Superman 'S').
Some Furry Friends: 

This is Tiger, my Grandmother's (left at top) cat. If you ever couldn't find him, just check the tub -- it seemed to be his favorite place.
Here are my aunt's dogs... I think Molly is doing her impression of hair care commercials. (But that's just my guess!)
Since the weather is warmer there, the plants are still looking lovely. Even the bees are still enjoying them. It was nice to get another taste of colorful fall folliage as well -- our's have peaked & have already faded.














1 comment:
Tell grandma shes lookin good!
Post a Comment