Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Feeling Better

Sunday morning I woke up refreshed -- I actually slept & my throat didn't hurt. I may have inadvertently jinxed myself though... I was feeling good, so I wasn't continuing with the warm salt water gargles or any of the other "remedies" from earlier. Well by evening it was a bit sore again. So I looked at it for the first time all day -- still swollen. Now that a few days have past, it's more irritating than painful. Still swollen, but not keeping me up at night. So that's a plus. (Nothing could be as bad as Friday night's restless night -- so it's all relative...) I'm trying to maintain a few warm gargles here & there -- couldn't hurt. We'll see how it goes from there.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gosh. Sounds almost like strep or something. Sore throats are the worst... Hope you come around soon.