Saturday, June 03, 2006

Walk F.A.R. for NAAR

Well it's exactly one week until the NAAR Walk. I've sent out my final donation requests (in case you got one, you know what I'm talking about & if you didn't, let me know & I'll send it!). I'm so close to my goal -- as it says on the right, thus far I've raised $130 for autism research. Who knows, it could be you who helps me reach my personal goal of $150! (It's so easy to do, just click on the link for the walk.) Together, my team has raised over $2,000 & I think that is fabulous. Ever bit donated, large or small, has helped get us there. :)

2 comments:

JBTW said...

Thank you, thank you, thank you!
Just this weekend you've help me achieve & surpass my fundraising goal. I've now raised $200 for Autism Research! I appreciate your support. :)

Morgan said...

You go girl!

Walk your little heart out!