Monday, June 12, 2006

Not For Critter Lovers

Don't read on if you don't understand my problems with the local critters... And especially if you think they should be free to do what they please...
There was a bunny in my garden bed so I approached it to scare it away. It just sat there until I was in "spitting range." It ran a bit, but stayed in the back. So I picked up a rock, small, tiny, size of a quarter, & threw it near the area it was in. It just moved a few feet away! I had to chuck 6 rocks (not hitting it mind you) til it left. And I think it finally did because the last hit a tree trunk & made a bit of noise near it. These critters are just to used to people! ARGH. So after it left I had plenty of time to find more holes in the garden beds. And where all the old holes had been, the leaves of plants that WERE there are black & crunchy -- which pretty much tells me their living source (aka bulbs) are gone. Otherwise they would have had time to start to get ugly before they got that way. Double ARGH. I'm not amused.

No comments: