Monday, June 26, 2006

Let the Posting Resume...

Ok, I'm back with lots of pictures to share! I actually have to go back into 'my pictures' to see what big things have gone on since my last post -- oh so long ago (I know!)...

June 5th - 7th: Taking care of the driveway.












June 13th:
I discovered that a few plants I suspected to be weeds were actually the pink evening primrose I grew last year! Ooops -- good thing I didn't pull them all!














June 13th - 18th: Putting my gardening shed together.

I think it's pretty cute... sitting all snug under the pines. (But I could be biased!)

The inside hasn't been put to use yet... but that another project for a different day!



June 21st: Lots of enjoyment found in cards and packages from afar!

I was sent a variety of Hoops & Yoyo e-cards... should you have never experienced them check them out. A small stack of cards, not bills, in the mail (that's a gift in itself!). And from my dear friend KC, I got two packages.

Gifts for the garden -- glass mushrooms & a butterfly feeder. Pretend you're playing 'Where's Waldo?' -- do you see them?

June 25th: Working on the roof.

Take notice of the small roof to the left of the house... (old picture, not taken specifically of the roof, but you have to make due with what I have!) Now you see it, now you don't! Turns out it was full of ants and not so structurely sound. Time will tell how it will be fixed, for now it's quite open & empty. Very strange! (Chopping wood in the winter may be the selling point to redo it.)

That should about do it... catching you up on that which has past.

I'll try not to be such a slacker in the future -- I had an excuse though -- I wanted it to be a surprise for my mom's visit this weekend. And if she saw it ahead of time... where's the surprise?!? :)

1 comment:

Morgan said...

I love the mushrooms they look great and very sweet!

I am glad you liked it.