Now that I'm completely out of routine it's proving difficult to return to it. Staying up late, sleeping in... that sort of thing. Hopefully tonight I can get to bed a bit earlier & in turn get up earlier, to help ease into that Monday morning "got to return to work" time. I'll be squeezing all my work hours into Monday through Thursday morning so we can get on the road, again. This time it's a family trip to Rhode Island to visit Keith's mom's side of the family. Cross your fingers that rain is not in the forecast for our traveling days (Thursday & Sunday if you want to do a "hold off on the rain" dance), otherwise we won't be taking the bug. Which would be a big disappointment because his cousin who painted it will be up there & wants to show it off to his family. Then Sunday we will be stopping in eastern PA to visit my grandmother for her birthday.

(Still need to get to Keith's office computer to get photos from there... I will have them soon I promise. Jeez, get off my back already!)
No comments:
Post a Comment