Friday, July 31, 2009

Sailor's Delight

After I spent the day unpacking, unloading my camera, going through photos (vacation & vw bug pics), e-mailing said photos, etcetera etcetera I had a fun filled evening out. I met Sonya downtown to see her hubby's band play.
While there I discovered a new favorite drink: chocolate martini. Yum!

After that I drove to do a little shopping & drop off work paperwork. (It felt good to be behind the wheel. I haven't driven my car since last Thursday!)

Now I'm e-mailing more photos (band ones from tonight), still trying to e-mail the videos that don't exceed the maximum size to KC, create slideshows as well as a playlist for my vacation post and post this. (I'm amazed my computer hasn't acted out yet.)

While I was out I had my camera & took a few photos.

Pink sky at night...
Do you see what I see?
(I see a dog.)

Still working on the vacation post. Hopefully I'll finish this weekend!

No comments: