Wednesday, June 03, 2009

Wii Fit

Wii fit Pictures, Images and Photos

My Wii fit yelled at me today. "...haven't seen you in 60 days..."

Perhaps now that I'm on a summer schedule & have some extra time in the morning I'll get back into it. Today was a start! (Wish me luck that it wasn't the finish too!)

I remember a professor stating that it takes 2 weeks to create a habit...
But I can go 2 months on a exercise schedule and just one day I don't follow it -- then I'm done. (Hense the 60 days.)

On a side note...
I think that the Miis shouldn't pout when they lose at a competative event. Bad sportsmanship people! For the kids' sakes they should make you pick an appropriate thing to say & shake hands or something! But the pouting is rediculous. While I'm on my soap box, the winner could say something nice too!

No comments: