Friday, June 19, 2009

Fat Cat

Last night we almost became a single cat household...
The cats will "fight" with animals outside that pass by the outside door. They do this by attacking the door. One time I thought someone was aggressively knocking on the glass. Other times we hear a loud bang & discover the screen door lying outside. Last night we heard a bang, however the door was still hanging. Not perfectly, but still attached. When running into the kitchen I also discovered a puddle running out from under the frig. Nothing pertinent to the door situation, but it was a distraction. So I'm taking care of the puddle, while Keith's taking care of the door.
... Fast forward a few hours. ...
"Um, where's Mulder?"
I guess the screen swung "closed" after he made his way out, cause he was nowhere to be found. Keith walked around calling him. He was ready to call it a night but decided to stay out for a few more minutes & finally discovered Mulder under the neighbors rhododendron.
Needless to say, we're still a two cat household.
Bad Kitty!

2 comments:

Yukiko said...

I made it!
You're probably thinking "who the hell are you?" and I only hope that you still remember me.
I stopped by to say "happy belated birthday!"
Yeah, I know it's been years ... again, but just to let you know that I was thinking about you.

JBTW said...

Yeah Yuki!!!! Of course I remember you. :)
So glad to hear from you...
Thanks for stopping by & for the b-day message.
^_^