Saturday, May 16, 2009

Lost Eye Test

If you haven't watched Lost's finale "The Incident" yet, don't worry I there won't be any spoilers here...

After the episode they had their advert (UK podcast influence...) for the *duh duh duh* final season of Lost. On it there was a flash of a character's eye ball, as they frequently do through out the show. I was bound & determined to figure out who's eye ball it belonged to. With my searching I came up with a quiz for all you Lost fans out there...

Identify the eye balls! No researching now! If you leave your answers in a comment, I'll let you know if you are right or not. Do you get lost enough to know who's who?

Eye Quiz Part 1

Eye Quiz Part 2

Mystery Eye Ball for the final season...

6 comments:

Suzer said...

OMG! This one drove me insane... Here are my guesses. Please don't leave me hanging :)
1.Sawyer
2. ?
3. Jin
4. Rose
5. Ben
6. Sayid
7. Jack
8. Juliette
9. Kate
10. ?
11.Lepidus (the pilot)
12. Richard
13. Charlotte
14. Miles
15. Eloise (Daniel's Mom)
16. Sun
17. ?
18. Locke

JBTW said...

First off, let me just say I have a huge grin on my face cause somebody tried my quiz!!!

You got 9 right, didn't answer 4 & missed 6...

1 wrong
2 n/a
3 correct
4 correct
5 correct
6 correct
7 wrong
8 wrong
9 correct
10 n/a
11 correct
12 correct
13 wrong
14 correct
15 wrong
16 correct
17 n/a
18 wrong
bonus (finale) n/a

Want to try again?

I'll give you choices for the incorrect/unanswered ones...
Boone, Charlie, Claire, Desmond, Jack, Juliet, Locke, Michael, Penny, Sawyer

Suzer said...

Okay. If these aren't right I may have to off myself...

1. Charlie
2. Michael
7. Desmond
8. Penny
10. Locke
13. Claire
15. Juliet
17. Boone
18. Sawyer
Mystery Eye Ball...Jack

JBTW said...

You were so close! You just mixed up Boone & Claire.
Doesn't Boone have pretty eyes!!! They're dreamy. :)

Suzer said...

Ahh well... at least I can sleep tonight LOL! Thanks for the great quiz!

JBTW said...

Glad I could do my part. :)

And thanks for being the one & only one who took an interest. I appreciate it!