Saturday, March 14, 2009

News Alert, Part 2

Yesterday I was the optimist: The problem was the dead batteries. (Keith on the other hand thought it was the camera... And he thinks I'm pesimistic!) Well, this morning the freshly charged batteries actually turned the camera on. WooHoo! With that, I could give you my proof of Spring's arrival!

Colorful speckles of yellow, white, and purple tell me spring is on the way.



Ahh, sigh of relief!

It's a shame the snow drops are so tiny... Their true beauty can only be admired from below.



Look who I disturbed. Thrilling. (The other one was still hiding behind the trees.)
This is where they have taken up residence. Any idea how to evict them?





4 comments:

Morgan said...

yeah for you and your spring!

Now come down here!

JBTW said...

Soon.
Not soon enough.
But soon.

Suzer said...

Do you know anyone that has a dog? Ask them to save the hair they brush out of their coat and spread it around your property. that may help keep the deer away. And your flowers are beautiful!

JBTW said...

Our resident dog passed away not too long ago (at my sister-in-law's next door)... I'm sure Bear (dog) helped keep them at bay in the past. We have new neighbors (other side). They were recently out back cleaning up some of the brush. Hopefully their mere presence & yard work will make the deer find a new home.