Energy Vampires: Fact vs Fiction
Here are questions I pose to you...
Are light timers energy savers? (IE to turn on/off lights for specified times vs turning them on manually for unknown time frames)
Do chargers draw electricity if they're not plugged into the device to be charged? (IE cell phone chargers)
How about printers, do they draw power when turned off? (No little lights glowing such as with a DVD player)
Did everybody remember to turn their clocks ahead?
I've already decided I don't like the lack of natural light early in the morning.
That was the one bit of boost out of my "I hate winter" blahs during my morning routine.
Morning sunshine, please come back soon.

FYI...
We did make it to Pittsburgh yesterday. Much later start than originally called for. (12:45pm) But hey, we made it to the Home & Garden show. Didn't do anything else there though. So I guess it worked out that we left late.
But now it's Sunday again. I don't like Sundays anymore... all I can think about is having to get up tomorrow for work. In the dark.












1 comment:
I see blogger didn't change their clocks.
Post a Comment