Sunday, October 19, 2008

Falling Apart

Ok, so I didn't want to go writing another post about how crappy I've been feeling lately. I kept away for a week for that reason. But since I've seen the I'm not dead yet post, all I can picture is Monty Python... 'tis but a flesh wound.
Holy Grail Pictures, Images and Photos

While for me there is no flesh wound, but I feel like I'm falling apart nonetheless. The congestion has been rediculously long lasting and painful -- my jaw & teeth have been hurting due to the sinus pressure. Then I began feeling pressure in my left ear. Which lead to various other issues: pain, a fluid like movement (irritating, but tolerable), a high pitch sound when I blow my nose. Then this morning I woke up with what could be pink eye -- red, itchy, burning, lovely discharge (off and on).

Hense, I'm falling apart. I can hear a voice in my head saying, "They shoot horses that limp." So at least I'm not limping.

3 comments:

e4 said...

Wow, that sounds awful. I hope you get to feeling better soon!

Morgan said...

Feel better NOW

JBTW said...

I'm trying!
Antibiotics seem to help.
Still have some congestion (& the pain to go along with it).
Saw the eye doctor today... said I could start wearing my contacts again Monday. WooHoo.