*Post Posting Direction for Reader's Benefit: Scroll down, click on the play button to initialize it, the push pause. That way it's closer to being viewable by the time you get to it.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry folks, I see it has been a while. Unfortunately I don't really know what I've been preoccupied with. So I can't offer any fascinating stories to fill in the gaps.
I do however, have some humor to share. This past weekend Keith & I went to Ikea to do some perusing for bedroom furniture. He's been wanting that for quite some time. And I have to admit, it would be nice to have my clothes all in one room. (Much of my stuff is located in the "little room" as I like to call it. Or you can call it the computer/craft/guest room. Whichever is easier for ya!) Anywho... (where was I?) We've been looking locally and can't find much. What I really (REALLY) like, is entirely too expensive, and what is priced right, is pretty ugly. Ikea to our rescue. We found stuff we liked, did measuring & guessing on what we could use, brought back catalogs galore & got to work figuring out, well, what would work. So hopefully one of these weekends we'll get back & actually get something brought home with us.
Oh yeah, had a funny to share, that was more of what occupied my time... (I'm tired, forgive me.) On the way to Ikea we weren't in the best of moods & I found a pick me up in a unexpected place -- my tea bottle! I'll let it speak for itself. Ok, it doesn't really talk, you'll have to read it...
My other bit of humor is TV related. I've seen two episodes of The Big Bang Theory & I've been quite amused with both of them. Tonight we were up at Bed Bath & Beyond and came across a voice changer. I immediately started laughing & had to tell Keith about the scene with the OCD roommate cleaning the neighbor's apartment with his "low voice" to keep her from waking. I can't explain the whole episode, but I did find a clip that is a good overview (& you can hear a bit of his LOW VOICE!)
(Everybody walk around talking in their LOW VOICE -- you know you want to!)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*Post Posting PS of sorts: When I went to check the post, I tried clicking on the tea label to make it larger & thus readable, but it wouldn't work... In case you can't read it too:
Heavenly Honey Green
We won't sweet talk you. We'll just say two words: Epigallocatechin gallate. It may not have the ring of "sweetheart" but EGCG is the most potent antioxidant around, and our organic green tea is packed with it. Sure, we added a kiss of honey to our tea, but not enough to gross you out. If we wanted to do that we'd tell you honey is flower nectar that bees regurgitate. Hey, we're Honest Tea; we don't lie. ... PS Organic apiaries must be at least two miles from any pollution source -- even a golf course -- so bees won't be exposed to pesticides and fertilizers. Golf balls are another issue.
Then on the back of the label it says: "Never be afraid to try something new. Remember, amateurs built the ark. Professionals built the Titanic." -- Unknown












1 comment:
Enjoyed your Honest T label.
And LOVE "Big Bang"...what a hoot.
XO Mutti
Post a Comment