Hello people in blog land. Sorry I haven't been around for 1/2 a month. We've had a secret project in the midst during my posting absense. Everything was hush-hush for a surprise reveal. (Hense the lack of information. Can't have a true surprise if hints are given!) The discovery was made around midnight last night by my mom. Pretty good surprise if I do say so myself!
So here is the 'new & improved' kitchen for all of you... Almost. :) Here are some before pictures to refresh your memory.
(During the process I also had a walk down memory lane regarding the original floor...)

Keith's such a hard worker! With just a little help from a friend, he installed the floor. Built the corner cabinet by himself (recycled the other from the original kitchen -- it was in the basement all this time), new counter (again Keith's handywork), and some new colors too.












1 comment:
That looks great!
Post a Comment