A few weeks ago I was asked which movies I've enjoyed recently...
At that time my mind went blank
(brain was too full of other thoughts to process the question).
So, if you're not preoccupied taking care of newborn infants,
looking for a new job,
planning multiple baby showers,
desperately trying to find a dump truck,
or any other event
keeping you from relaxing & enjoying a flick...
---
Here are my recent top 5 picks:
The Interpreter
Blood Diamond
Casino Royale
Stranger Than Fiction
The Prestige
----
(Not in enjoyment order, simply most recent at the top.)
So... Have you seen anything good lately?














4 comments:
Ice Age 2...I thoroughly enjoyed it! betg
Whats a movie?
I watch chidrens TV
Yeah, you're under that catagory of "preoccupied with infants!"
Blood Diamond was heavy.
Flushed Away is sort of a kid's movie, but the grown-ups found it very entertaining in our house too...
Haven't seen too many movies lately either.
Post a Comment