Saturday, December 09, 2006

Wizard in Winter

When I was cleaning out my e-mail inbox way back when, I came across an e-mail from Tom at the PPAC. My heart jumped with joy because I could remember the amazing light show it contained. Then when I tried to open it, my heart sank for the link no longer worked. I tried to find it on my own, but with no luck. Now that some time has passed & the holidays are quickly approaching I gave it one last attempt. That last attempt paid off! With that...

Ladies and Gentlemen, may I present, the awe inspiring "Wizard in Winter:"



Thank you Carson Williams!
Since he's no longer able to do 'home' shows, he's moved on to bigger & better things...
Christmas in Lights!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is just crazy...

JBTW said...

Can you imagine trying to sleep with that going on next door?!? Granted the song was broadcast over a radio frequency; but the lights alone would have kept me up!

I do like to enjoy it from the comfort of my computer screen though. :)