Sunday, December 03, 2006

Farscape

During the last week or so, I've been catching up on my 'Farscape' DVDs from season one... If anyone achieves the slightest enjoyment from sci-fi shows, you've got to see these. The series was & is fabulous! (Truly.) I can still recall the disappointment of finding out that the 4th season finale was actually to be the series finale. (I was in denial for a bit because I didn't want to believe it to be true...) Then the thrill that they were going to finish the story in a mini-series (since it wasn't the intentional ending). Even though there are no more new stories to be told, the old ones are still wonderful ones. In a bit I'll catch up on season two... Then after the holidays I can start season three (it was on my wishlist! And I know I'm getting it, because I ordered it!!!). So if anybody wants to watch with me... :)

"Hail Prince of the Obvious"

-- quote that stuck with me tonight --

said by Rygel, referring to Crichton

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I liked the show so much I named my kid after it.

Ps, the three headed mouse is from the nutcracker.

Anonymous said...

Firefly is still my all-time favorite. I missed the boat a bit on Farscape, and haven't had time to go back to it yet.

JBTW said...

Firefly is a great show too. (Have it.) That was also a series that ended before it's time. I'm glad he stuck with it and made "Serenity" to wrap it up. (Have you seen it yet?) I still have hopes for a second season, but I won't hold my breath.

Joss Whedon: "Remember, always be yourself. Unless you suck."