Today I got home from work early & decided to take a look at the garden. I'm so excited to say that I have sprouts! Spring is coming!!!
(Do a little happy dance.)
But then you take a closer look... and what is it you see... a tree. A tree! It fell this winter, I tried not to focus on it. I didn't want to think about it. I knew it fell right on my lovely, beautiful, all the way from Reading, flowering almond. The one and only I have seen. But then today, upon closer inspection what did I find... 

My poor weather vein, you didn't even make it a year! Oh, squished planter box, I hope you pop back into shape. And what does it mean when an angel loses it's wing?














1 comment:
Give your sweet angle the touch of life with a little super glue and all will be well with life.
Hey I was thinking of Travis this morning weird hu!
Post a Comment