Monday, February 06, 2006

Our Anniversary

Today we celebrated our 2 year anniversary!
And this is my theme song for the night:
All I got for my anniversary was a big fat lip. A big fat lip. A big
fat lip. All I got for my anniversary was a big fat lip. Yippee
skippy.

We went out for dinner, just as anyone should do on their anniversary. I started to eat a wonderful meal. Then my lip began feeling "funny." Then there's a lump. Then it's really swollen. I found myself with my hands in front of my face often, especially when people were walking by. Afterall, it tasted good, I wanted to enjoy it. And most importantly I had to get to dessert!

So I'll give you 6 chances to guess what went wrong. (Your guess is as good as mine!)

1. lettuce
2. tomato
3. olive oil
4. basalmic vinegar
5. bread
6. butter

So, what's your guess?!?!

No comments: