Sunday, May 09, 2010

Brrr

Had to turn the heat on. Shh, don't tell Keith I turned it off! :) It's so cold -- there is actually a "freeze warning" in effect until tomorrow morning. Um, it's May now, people were just walking around in shorts...
Speaking of May,
Mothers Day Pictures, Images and Photos
to all you moms out there!
Hopefully you weren't planning any outside events, such as a picnic or camping for the day! Unless of course you live somewhere in which the weather isn't crazy!

I had such a headache yesterday -- allergies and the changing weather pressure did a number on me! Feeling better today, but I slept horrible, so I know I'll feel exhausted nevertheless.

Nothing exciting happening with me as of late. Keeping busy with work. Trying to not to think about the upcoming summer hours that are still an unknown amount. (Hopefully we'll find out soon.) Keeping my fingers crossed that steady work will be coming in for Keith -- he worries enough for the both of us, so I try not to dwell on it. No new knitting at the moment. I had started a hat -- about 3 times actually -- kept finding a mistake & tearing it apart to start over. Mostly doing Sudoku & the like. Came across a good site for online games -- very addictive! (You are warned!)

No comments: