Just before my vacation time in December I began a scarf/wrap in a "double bump" pattern. It took entirely too long to be a Christmas gift... I finished it the first week of January. The scarf ended up being about 11.5 by 31.5 inches in size -- that's 46 rows of a "4 row pattern." Each of these 4 rows took about 17 minutes (I timed myself several times while we were driving to and fro for the holidays!). I think it turned out nice and snuggly! It would make a nice blanket, but holy moley that would be a lot of hours!.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
My other project this week was a second version of the Stella hat. It may possibly have taken me as long as the scarf, but I didn't notice since I was marathoning "Lost" while I knitted. (I don't think it took as long though.)
.jpg)

.jpg)












No comments:
Post a Comment