Tuesday, September 08, 2009

Critters

I started posting photos from our Rhode Island trip last month... however it was taking forEVER! So I went back to my old ways with photobucket's slideshows. Still working on uploading, but I've gotten so much farther this way. Hopefully it will be up soon.

In the meantime... critters of all shapes and sizes.

The deer are still a pest.
This little guy hitched a ride home from work with me. It was funny to see it's limbs flapping in the wind... but it held on & made it for the entire ride holding on for dear life!
The finale critter event deals with the cats...
Any idea how to keep wandering cats out of your yard? At 6:12am Mulder was howling & smashing into the back sliding door. I turned the light on to discover one of our neighborhood cats right outside the door. Even after this cat left, Mulder would not let up. Of course that lead to aggression between him & Dylan. Finally I locked him in the basement to get him to settle down. Add that to the fact that he had been a pest from about 2am on -- repeatedly waking me up... I was not a happy camper. So back to my question, what can be done to keep outside cats away? And if you have more insight, how do you keep your cat from waking you up all night long? (If I close the bedroom door he sits outside crying & banging on the door.)

No comments: