Monday, December 01, 2008

Not for the faint of heart*

[*Disclaimer*]


Thanksgiving was not so kind to Mickey this year.
During all the excitement he lost his head.

I hope your Thanksgiving was filled with love and laughter!
Today was my last day to enjoy my time off. That and to finish up some cleaning & laundry that got pushed back by my travels. I was catching up on some old Supernatural episodes & having a good laugh or two! I think you'd enjoy some of it too. Whether you watch the show or not (or never even heard of it), you should check out the video... [As a reference, the characters are rough & tough guys, who fight the big bad beasties daily. ]


In this episode, Dean gets infected by something which causes him to be a big baby -- scared by everything that is there and even by things that aren't! :) HaHa

No comments: