Saturday, May 17, 2008

Belated & Advanced Congrats

I wanted to show off my cousin Chad's little girl -- she turned 1 this past Thursday. (I think she's such a cutie!) This is the most recent picture of her I have... but I'm not sure when it was taken. My grandmother gave it to me when I was visiting... (I can't remember when) -- I believe she received it in December (it wasn't dated). Hopefully I'll have a much more recent one soon since he is visiting as I type this. (I'll remember these dates!)Anyway as I said, Thursday was Jasmine's birthday. Happy Happy Birthday to you!!!
Friday, he & Dang got married! Congratulations to you both!!!!
[This is an old picture, possibly from his August visit last year (but don't hold me to that).]

It's gorgeous! (Doesn't it make you want to go to Thailand too?) I hope he brings home lots of pictures for my grandmother (cause she shares!).
*
Oh, and next week is Dang's birthday (That's my "advanced" one.) -- So I hope you had a wonderful ceremony & have a delightful birthday.
*
Best wishes! :)

No comments: