Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Tonight

Instead of hopping on the treadmill as I was intending, I made my way out doors to put a dent in the yard work. I started in one little area (section from the lavendar to the heather)...

This is what I took out...And it's just the beginning!
Hopefully that qualifies as some exercise (that was my intention afterall). I was actually outside longer than I would have been on the treadmill. So, I've got that going for me. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was outside last evening too. Had to take advantage of the time and weather--and it was too nice to stay inside. It was so nice to check out what is sprouting, and give them some encouraging thoughts. Your flowers look lovely, as they always do. Isn't Spring wonderful? xoMutti

Suzer said...

That's what I was doing this weekend. Yes it's exercise. The treadmill doesn't require me to take an Alleve to get to sleep the way yard work does so I figure it's got to burn way more calories!