I'm alive. Sorry nothing exciting going on here.
.
Between being tired & busy I've just been distracted. With work I've taken on a 3 hour/week case (in addition to my other one) -- that's definately been a change for me. Without going into details, I've just been "off" since then (beginning of the month).
.
Then I was trying to finish organizing the vacation photos & slideshow -- for myself & the rest of those who went. It took many trial & errors to achieve a finished product. But it turned out good -- we enjoyed the slideshow this afternoon during George's birthday brunch.
.
Plus there was the holiday. Keith & I traveled East to visit my family that Friday afternoon. Had a crazy rushed visit with various people that evening & the next day. Since my mom was also visiting the area, I returned home with her, while Keith left ahead of us. Which left Sunday to spend with his family (& my mom too since she spent the night).
.
I don't know if it's from day light savings time, the kids being sick at school (& coughing all over the place), a combination of the two (or other factors), but I've been exhausted lately. The weekend away definately didn't help me gain sleep by any means. Unfortunately one night of poor sleep can affect me for days... so several nights (weeks?) of not enough sleep, does not sit well with me.
.
Anyway, not intending to complain, but it was pointed out to me that I haven't posted for a while. Well, this is why. :) Hope all is well with you guys. Congrats to the arrival of Baby O!
Crazy dog
12 years ago












No comments:
Post a Comment