Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Come Out Come Out Wherever You Are...

Ok, I'm on a mission. I'm trying to find a long lost friend from high school.
First name Holli. Last name, well I don't know actually.
Last I saw her, she was living in W. Lawn, working for our old high school as a teacher (I think). But that was around the time of our 5 year reunion. (Few years ago.)
She sent me a holiday card signed Holli, Brian & Gracie (why I'm not certain of her last name).
The envelope was postmarked from "Southeastern PA 193..."
Anybody know her, or know how to find out more?

I've tried previous e-mail addresses (just bounces back to me).
Random searches that end up saying they have info. for me, just need to pay 'X' amount of money to get the info. (Including criminal records.)

Oh, did I forget to mention... She didn't write down a return address.
Yea.

Any ideas?

1 comment:

Suzer said...

Hmmm, are you sure she wants to be found? Maybe witness relocation project...abducted by aliens? No really, try classmates.com you'd be surprised how many people you went to high school with have filled out their info. Good Luck!