Monday, December 24, 2007

I'm Back

Betcha didn't even know I was gone!

We left Saturday morning to do our annual trip East for the holidays. We always spend Christmas Eve with my dad's side.

Instead of giving you the play-by-play of who we visited... I'll just leave it at we visited with my dad's side; extended family on my grandmother's side (people from out of town who I don't know if I've seen them in the last 20 years); and my mom's mom & sister. :) It was a good visit. Always too short, but I made as much of it that I could.

The only pictures I took were today of Sami. Here they are...

Hold On Tight!

Hop High!


Tomorrow is our time with all of Keith's (immediate) family...
And my "holiday" with my mom, well, I don't know when that will be yet. Hopefully soon.

No comments: