Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Not worthy

Sorry people, I've nothing worthy of posting about.
Keith's been sick for nearly a month now.
I've not been feeling so well myself...
After the New Year I haven't been able to get enough sleep.
I wake up tired. I'm tired all day long.
Yet at night I end up waking up several times or toss & turn throughout.
My head has been aching. Sinus pressure building.
Is it the weather? (Definitely coordinates with precipitation.)
Or am I finally getting Keith's unnamed problem.
(This week he IS on antibiotics. Hopefully that will nip it in the bud.)

My big excitement since New Year's
was discovering a brand of socks that actually fit.
yippee
(Gold Toe in case you're curious.)
I WAS quite thrilled when I made my discovery.
But now I'm too tired to feel that same level of enthusiasm.
Oh, and I'm cold.
This weather is just too strange.
We're 14 degrees colder than yesterday
(which was WAY colder than the day before)
& that doesn't count wind chill.
BRRR

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ick. Hope you all get to feeling healthy. I've got the never-ending headache these days myself.

I suppose sock enthusiasm is hard to maintain. Some Gold Toe socks make my feet very hot, but others don't. I should check the labels when I buy them I guess, to see what the difference might be...

JBTW said...

Yeah, sock enthusiasm doesn't overcome sleep deprivation. Sad to say. Last night was the worse of the sleeplessness. I hope my sheer exhaustion knocks me out.

Back to the socks...
Maybe some are made with wool? Or silk? I don't know much about them, but it's a possiblity. Checking labels is good. (Be it food, clothes, or other.)